A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind
By Tim
Here is a little known Classic Motorworks fact. The "warehouse kid" made it all the way to the top rung, for exactly 10 seconds!

By Mrunderhill1975a
Some of the old timers know just how important that position was for the success of CM. It was the people that made the company successful starting with selling an obscure motorcycle out of a trailer. When a giant corporation took over, there has was a decline of one-to-one service. I still remember calling CM and having Kevin answer the phone. That is the way a company should be run. Anyway, be sure to frame that under glass, it is really a great accomplishment and represents the best of the American way.
By gashousegorilla
It's that journey that made you top dog at your own gig now Tim. Nice work !
By OlBilford
That’s a beautiful business card....from what ol bilford knows of ol Tim...he deserved that.
By Tim
gashousegorilla wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:42 pm It's that journey that made you top dog at your own gig now Tim. Nice work !
+1 is that still a thing? :shock:
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:54 am That’s a beautiful business card....from what ol bilford knows of ol Tim...he deserved that.
Thanks Ol' Bilford. I roll with 2 business cards now (they aren't as fancy). You might have one now that I think of it.
By OlBilford
I do! It’s a nice card also.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]