A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By Tim
Someone told me (earlier today actually) 2020 models are $300 more than 2019's. Anyone know why?

Did the dealer have a demo with the S&S pipes?
By swamp2
I haven't seen any indication of the 2020's being more - I think the cheapest ones (orange, silver, black) still have MSRP of 5,799, at least what the RE US website says. This shop looks to have knocked $300 off due to being leftover 2019's, I think. But on top of that they aren't charging for freight or dealer prep. Only NYS tax (8%), $6 NYS inspection and DMV fees (title, plate, registration) if selling to a NY resident.

They had a 650 on the floor with the S&S pipes, but it was one that was already sold and setup with them per the customer request so I didn't hear it. I listened to a stock one running - sounded nice enough but on the quiet side. Engine sounded smooth, response to throttle blipping was very snappy.

I sold $2300 of guitars I wasn't using over the weekend, which isn't helping my objectivity on this potential acquisition.
By OlBilford
I always claim I’d sell my guitars for the right bike...
By swamp2
I still have many more guitars than I need. But I also have many more motorcycles than I need...
By OlBilford
One could ask themselves...how many is too many?hahaha! ESPECIALLY when it comes to bikes and guitars..
By swamp2
Always my MO - when it comes to hobbies - anything worth doing, is worth overdoing... :lol:
By DanFromVegas
OlBilford wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:10 pm One could ask themselves...how many is too many?hahaha! ESPECIALLY when it comes to bikes and guitars..
4. I have 4 bikes and 4 guitars. But I only know 3 chords.
By OlBilford
Well,that’s one more chord than me,and I been in bands my whole life!! You’re a champion!
By Tim
I don't know how this slipped past me, I had no idea motorcycle obsession and guitar obsession are related.

My wife is into Iration and talked me into going to my first and only live concert. It was at 1st Ave in Minneapolis, small venue but not a bad experience. I wanted to ride because I thought it would be good press to park the bike at the front door. But Brandy wasn't about a 50 mile ride in the dark after a 4 hour concert. (She is the smart one in this duo)
By OlBilford
crazy,ain’t it!? The only thing I like more than talking bikes is talking music..oh and gear...shut the door,I love talking about amps and guitars...that’s stuff I love knowing about and sharing when I can..
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]