A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind
By OlBilford
Tacos are about my most favorite thing in the world. I love international food in general... Asian of all sorts,middle eastern...I adore Indian food.. but man...I just love a taco more than any of that...burritos too..a meal in a tortilla!? F@#k yeah...so Tim, tell me about ft. Worth tacos.... I bet they are the best... what about the rest a you fellers? I like to talk with my wife about a Royal Enfield taco tour...a Far East south west rock & roll party...hahaha.. I have eaten tacos all across this great nation...literally coast to coast..I have eaten tacos that about made me cried,they were so good...my favorite is ten minutes down the road from me. His burritos...damn...fantastic. Most ever taco I have ever had,minus like Taco Bell or my terrible cooking mid west moms Ortega taco kit monstrosity’s..are ok...but as close or closer than my favorite taco stand I had the worst taco I ever had...omg...I fed them to my chickens, and even they didn’t want them and chickens eat about anything.. seriously,I wanted to fight that dude for making such a bad taco.... maybe it was his affliction shirt,or pre faded designer jeans, but I’m pretty sure it was the awful tacos that made me want to fight...the best hot sauce would NOT have done a thing for these turds... it was my birthday too... which is cinco de Mayo.. a holiday to them AND me... had I not went to my favorite stand for a second time, my birthday would have been ruined. His tortes are the bomb too...this dude ( who dresses like a regular middle aged man) is amazing. Anyway..let’s share food stories...I’m starving...
By Tim
Dude there are literally taco kitchens (that's what I call them) in every other gas station in North Texas. I had never seen this in the Mid-West, a grill tucked in the back of an already small plus rundown Valero. So I was skeptical, probably took me 6 months to try one. But oh man, delicious!

Not all of them are created equal of course, but I found the harder it is to place your order in English the more flavor you'll get. There is a gas station down the block from my job, I basically have to point and grunt like an idiot. But they have the best Fajita burrito I have ever eaten. Lots of flavor, spicy, $3.82 OUT THE DOOR!
By OlBilford
i bet there’s more bad than good there...everyone’s gramma is selling their families wares...what comforts us and what is good is often two different things. Today on Craigslist,my wife found an ad asking for cabbage rolls like grandma used to make. Here in Dayton we have lots of Eastern European roots,but whose grandma are they lookin for? A fajita burrito,huh?.....id travel for that...
By swamp2
I enjoy a good taco as well, but here in upstate NY we fancy the Buffalo style chicken wing. Had some great ones last night, hot Buffalo style sauce, fried extra crispy and finished on the grill. Delicious, nothing goes better with beer!

However, it was 15 out, so I did not ride a RE to the serving establishment...
By OlBilford
Oh man,who don’t love a good chicken wing!? I have yet to find the “one “ here... there is a bar I go to that has what the locals refer to as the best,but I’m skeptical...I mean they are good,and thier sauce is not bad..I hear its just franks with a little something added, which is fine. but I don’t know,as a man who raises chickens, I have a level of expectation when preparing them that borders on unrealistic.15 degrees!! Man...we have had the 50s here in sw Ohio...it’s cooler today...I am not jealous of you weather!
By gashousegorilla
Hahaha ! About the same here in Jersey , with the wife making cardboard Ortega taco's . You guys ever had Portuguese BBQ ? You ain't lived until you did... half a chicken or ribs , with rice and fries. Boy....
By Tim
Olbilford I have the perfect seat for your cross-country taco tour. I was going to call it the interstate seat, but the Taco Hunter has a nice ring to it!
Attachments
IMG_20200118_132548.jpg
IMG_20200118_132548.jpg (123.06 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
IMG_20200118_132405.jpg
IMG_20200118_132405.jpg (109.25 KiB) Viewed 2112 times
By OlBilford
gashousegorilla wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:11 pm Hahaha ! About the same here in Jersey , with the wife making cardboard Ortega taco's . You guys ever had Portuguese BBQ ? You ain't lived until you did... half a chicken or ribs , with rice and fries. Boy....
No,but I think ya had with BBQ....theres nothing I could imagine that isn’t better with them three letters at the end...hahahha... food is awesome! Tim, That seat looks like a gold wing seat,that was left in the dryer on high too long! Hahahah I’d need something to hold up my distended belly on the front of it!
By DanFromVegas
My go-no go gauge for any Mexican place is horchata. Sure, I like the stuff but what I'm saying is if you ask for horchata and they give you a blank stare, you are at a Taco Bell wannabe, not a Mexican place.
By OlBilford
No kidding, horchata and bottled coke made with sugar..and jaritos,and not just the good ones but the weird ones like tamerind!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]