A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By DanFromVegas
So, the 2012 C5 is missing some relays. Like all of them. When I opened the left box where the fuses are located there are a LOT of places for relays but nothing in them. When I checked the 2009 the configuration was completely different. Does anyone have a picture or list of what those relays might be?
By gashousegorilla
The 09' and the 12' SHOULD use the same relays Dan... but they may be laid out or wired in differently ?

You should have a Flasher relay.. 2 prong.

A five prong ignition relay...

A five prong power relay...

A 3 prong fuel pump relay...
electrical capture.PNG
electrical capture.PNG (193.85 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
By Tim
Ugh....just when I think I have the picture size nailed. Raise you hand if you can't read GHG's parts book.
By gashousegorilla
Tim wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:33 am Sorry Dan for some reason I only have the 5 pin. If you can't find the other ones let me know.

https://westerncyclesupply.com/relay-5-pin/
That five pin arrangement looks different , then what's on the UCE Tim ? Maybe Iron barrel ?
Attachments
IMG_1739[1].JPG
IMG_1739[1].JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1118 times
IMG_1738[1].JPG
IMG_1738[1].JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1118 times
By gashousegorilla
Tim wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:37 am Ugh....just when I think I have the picture size nailed. Raise you hand if you can't read GHG's parts book.
Hand raised ! I been trying to enlarge it for the past ten minutes for ya ! Hahaha ! Any better ?
Attachments
electrical 2.PNG
electrical 2.PNG (210.33 KiB) Viewed 1115 times
By Tim
Dang it! Good thing you're paying attention. Mine is a 585 number that's a 535 GT sequence.

Correction Dan if you need a full set let me know. :b2
By Tim
gashousegorilla wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:43 am
Tim wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:37 am Ugh....just when I think I have the picture size nailed. Raise you hand if you can't read GHG's parts book.
Hand raised ! I been trying to enlarge it for the past ten minutes for ya ! Hahaha !
You can put up the link to the European online parts book if that's easier.
By Tim
gashousegorilla wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:43 am
Hand raised ! I been trying to enlarge it for the past ten minutes for ya ! Hahaha ! Any better ?
I can read it now
By gashousegorilla
Alright , good. I have a bike parts book download , but I can't seem to post it up for you guys here. I keep getting an invalid extension pop up ?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]