A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By Tim
I know the 2009 has the 1st gen turn signal connectors. They were changed in 2010 with the new wiring harness. What I don't know is what type they are?

I am going to be putting stock connectors on aftermarket turn signals. I personally hate cutting into a harness, I think other people will appreciate the convenience as well. Does anyone have connectors that don't look like this?

OBF if you want to sit this one out I won't be offended :!: ;)

By OlBilford
No one? It looks to be the same...stylistically anyway..
By Tim
I think these are what I am looking for.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200103-121658.jpg
Screenshot_20200103-121658.jpg (526.15 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
By OlBilford
Well...I was wrong upon lookin..shows you to listen to me..hahah
By gashousegorilla
OlBilford wrote:No one? It looks to be the same...stylistically anyway..

I wouldn't have paid that much attention to it ? ... Haha ! I would have just nipped off what ever plug was there and use heat shrink bullet connectors to put the wires from the new light to the harness.
By Tim
gashousegorilla wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:42 pm I wouldn't have paid that much attention to it ? ... Haha ! I would have just nipped off what ever plug was there and use heat shrink bullet connectors to put the wires from the new light to the harness.
Sure, you can do that but wouldn't it be convenient if you didn't have to :?: :P Plus this is intended for the folks that don't rebuild top ends for fun :!: ;)
By gashousegorilla
Tim wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:18 am
gashousegorilla wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:42 pm I wouldn't have paid that much attention to it ? ... Haha ! I would have just nipped off what ever plug was there and use heat shrink bullet connectors to put the wires from the new light to the harness.
Sure, you can do that but wouldn't it be convenient if you didn't have to :?: :P Plus this is intended for the folks that don't rebuild top ends for fun :!: ;)

Hehehe ! This IS true I must admit. .. Haha ! Here Tim, check this guy out . He may have some stuff your looking for....

http://www.oregonmotorcycleparts.com/connectors.html
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]