A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By DanFromVegas
Tim wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:07 pm I think you are right GHG the nubs are for venting. I am cleaning the tank and see, there is definitely an internal line going from the nipple to the fuel hose pickup. I feel like my kids why, why, why?

Why go through all that trouble?

Why isn't the stock "Triumph" (vented) cap on the tank

Why are there no decals on the tank?

I have a wild theory. I think this is the bike that went through the initial CARB testing.
You are correct! Tim told me this was the original CARB/EPA test mule. The charcoal canister isn't standard either.
By gashousegorilla
Interesting and pretty cool Dan. I'm still wondering why the vent tube in the filler neck , AND those two threaded pubs on the tank ? Maybe they hooked up some kind of vapor collector at those two spots ? Just guessing here...
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:56 pm You are correct! Tim told me this was the original CARB/EPA test mule. The charcoal canister isn't standard either.
I did :?: Do you mean Kevin?

It feels good to be right once every year or so :!: I always tell my wife to mark it on the calendar when it happens. So we can go back and reminisce about that time I was right in 2017. :roflol
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]