A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By OlBilford
its only ever been a real issue once when ,uh, some brain surgeon added a bit too much...maybe didn’t bother to drain enough off afterwards...but hey let’s not point fingers.. I check often nowadays,and there is never much. Thanks again for all the great info..
By Tim
This might be too 90's for this crowd, but I thought it fit perfectly!

By OlBilford
Hahaha not me I was a stoner...the 90s were the best years a my life....
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:48 pm Hahaha not me I was a stoner...the 90s were the best years a my life....
Is Ohio a green state? Gummy bears and motorcycles might not be the best idea, just saying :!:
By OlBilford
It is and it’s not..only medical,and not for any of my health conditions. I get cholesterol and blood pressure pills that make me dizzy,but not in a fun way..hahaha
By gashousegorilla
OlBilford wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:05 pm its only ever been a real issue once when ,uh, some brain surgeon added a bit too much...maybe didn’t bother to drain enough off afterwards...but hey let’s not point fingers.. I check often nowadays,and there is never much. Thanks again for all the great info..
Hahaha ! Yeah... I figured OlBill. And what the hell is a Narf Tim ?!
By Tim
Haha want to take this one OBF?

Here's my wack at it. It's from a cartoon called Pinky and the Brain. Brain tries to take over the world, and Pinky usually botches the plan. Pinky says Narf! It's comparable to Homer's Doh!
By OlBilford
Tim wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:55 pm Haha want to take this one OBF?

Here's my wack at it. It's from a cartoon called Pinky and the Brain. Brain tries to take over the world, and Pinky usually botches the plan. Pinky says Narf! It's comparable to Homer's Doh!
I think you nailed it...I would have said more like an f bomb,but I always make things more vulgar than they should be! NARF BOMB!
By gashousegorilla
Here is an example of how I ran the crank vent hose on a G5. This is after a cold ride here of about 20 miles ... temps in the 40's. Notice all that white and tan looking crap inside that vent hose . That is a mixture of oil and water from condensation and nasty combustion by products and such. THAT .. is what would be going into ones air filter and intake if the vent hose were to be hooked up to the stock air box. And you could see out that carp could potentially clog up any kind of PC valve or filter . On a longer and warmer ride that hose will clear up as the engine gets hotter. But even in the summer, initially and until the motor gets hot enough and dispels all that crap... that's what happens.
IMG_1729[1].JPG
IMG_1729[1].JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1390 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]