A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By Tim
Does anyone recall the I.D. of the fuel hose from the pump to the injector?
By Tim
gashousegorilla wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:47 pm 5/16" or 8 mm Tim. High pres. The fuel pressure is 43 psi in the system.
Thanks
By OlBilford
I knew ghg would have the solution!! What a champ!
By gashousegorilla
No problem boys . I've had these bikes down to their molecular level's and back a time or two ? :b2 And a WHOLE bunch of extra parts in a few boxes here ? Ummmmmm..... :? Haha ! Ask away boys I might have it here or on a Bike
By DanFromVegas
I know that some parts of the oil pump on the iron barrel are missing. Got anything like that? I'll take pics this afternoon.
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:51 pm I know that some parts of the oil pump on the iron barrel are missing. Got anything like that? I'll take pics this afternoon.
I'm not sure if Gas dabbles in Iron Barrel, do you?

If you end up having to buy them I would recommend going with the upgraded "high flow" version. They became difficult to find some years ago, but I would be willing to search for them if your interested. If I can find the Indian version it will save a lot of cash over the European "gold plated" ones :lol:
By gashousegorilla
What's an Iron Barrel ? Don't they make them out of wood ? :D No , no Iron Barrel stuff. Just UCE.

And NO ... don't miss understand me . MY ..parts are not for sale ?! That's Tim's Job ! Of course I'd help a guy out in a jam tough. But these are my " ya never know when your gonna need it, box O Enfield parts" I keep EVERYTHING. Sheeet.... I crashed my G-5 last summer and was able to have it back up and on the road in a day or two. ... C-5 this , G-5 that and etc. ;) What I meant was, If someone needs some info on a part or a picture and etc. Ask away , cause there is a decent change I got one .
By Tim
gashousegorilla wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:36 am What's an Iron Barrel ? Don't they make them out of wood ? :D No , no Iron Barrel stuff. Just UCE.
It does surprise me a little that after all these years you haven't been pulled in. What is all the fuss about anyway :?: :P
By DanFromVegas
Tim wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:00 pm If you end up having to buy them I would recommend going with the upgraded "high flow" version. They became difficult to find some years ago, but I would be willing to search for them if your interested. If I can find the Indian version it will save a lot of cash over the European "gold plated" ones :lol:
I'm still working on the UCE but yeah, I have a growing list of stuff I'm going to need. Like rocker assemblies and pushrods.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]