A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Excited about a thingamabob you found? Post it here.
By Narada
Ooh, nice! Same bolt pattern as a C5 housing? Matching glossy black? I just might need one of those!

I backed into the wall in my Royal Shed a while back, and broke whatever holds my lens in. Now I have to keep pulling the lens out and straightening it. It's almost as annoying as a crooked pannier bag, lol! :lol:
By Tim
Narada wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:23 am Ooh, nice! Same bolt pattern as a C5 housing? Matching glossy black? I just might need one of those!

I backed into the wall in my Royal Shed a while back, and broke whatever holds my lens in. Now I have to keep pulling the lens out and straightening it. It's almost as annoying as a crooked pannier bag, lol! :lol:
Your wish is my command!

The stock taillight is a solid unit (no moving parts). Some plastic broke somewhere, you must'a been coming in hot?!?
By Tim
So the mounting plate project is officially dead. Brad the mad man said there is too much variation in the taillight assembly to produce a one size fits all plate for aftermarket taillights.

On a more positive note, the Motone billet turn signals are finally here. (Just black finish for now). The Triumph guys all have these listed for $99 a pair. These are very nice Bullet style lights, probably the nicest I've ever had in my hands. But $99 is a tall glass of water, in my opinion, for Bullet turn signals. I have the introductory price set at a much more competitive level. Swamp, I won't be able to hold this price on a reorder so don't lollygag. :b2

I am working on getting some installed shots on some Royal Enfield bikes. Everyone knows they look cool on a Triumph, but what about US?
https://westerncyclesupply.com/billet-turn-signals/

By swamp2
Tim wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:49 pm But $99 is a tall glass of water, in my opinion, for Bullet turn signals. I have the introductory price set at a much more competitive level. Swamp, I won't be able to hold this price on a reorder so don't lollygag. :b2

I am working on getting some installed shots on some Royal Enfield bikes. Everyone knows they look cool on a Triumph, but what about US?
https://westerncyclesupply.com/billet-turn-signals/
Gee Tim, thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately I'm saving my pennies for that LED headlamp kit, and as you may know, the price on that really jumped! :P
By Tim
Haha that's funny!
Attachments
giphy.gif
giphy.gif (496.29 KiB) Viewed 1280 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]