A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Excited about a thingamabob you found? Post it here.
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:32 pm If ya don’t mind my askin, which indicators are you gonna carry?
C'mon man, of course I don't mind you asking. My reputation was built on questions! ;)

I thought Motone only had one style "the Custom Billet" turn signals. Are you referring to the finish or am I missing the boat?
By OlBilford
Finish...I’m sorry... my wife often says I expect people to know what I’m referring to..you are certainly on the ball,sir...
By Tim
I watched video on an install of the fork mounted signals on the 650. They said the 650 has 41mm fork tubes. Do you know if the 535 forks are the same size?

I am dieing to know if Motone's rear shock mounts will work on the R.E.
By OlBilford
They are! RE never changes anything lest they have to...hahaha as for teh rear shock mount,I don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t.
By Tim
Since you have two models I'd be willing to work out a sweet deal in exchange for confirmation on fitment,and installation tips. Maybe a picture or two of the 535 since I will mostly never have one.

Let me know if you're interested and what flavor you want.
By OlBilford
Well, I would be silly to not explore that offer. I am at your disposal.
By Narada
Will that "Eldorado" fit a C5 housing? :?:
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:27 pm Well, I would be silly to not explore that offer. I am at your disposal.
This is too hott for T.V.! I'll send you an email.
By Tim
Narada wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:39 pm Will that "Eldorado" fit a C5 housing? :?:
It will if you buy my custom mounting plate. :b2

The diameter of the stock mounting hole will be far too big as is. The plate isn't manufactured yet as each one is specific to the style of taillight being mounted to it. I just ordered the taillights earlier this week. Once I have the mounts ready, board members will have 1st dibs of course. Which is good since these are going to be American made in small batches.
By OlBilford
Man,that will look nice too... itwill sane so nice to not have crappy Chinese lighting available.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]