A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Excited about a thingamabob you found? Post it here.
By Tim
I recently hooked up with Motone Customs because I think they do great work and put out excellent product. I am super excited because the tank racks and risers arrived today. and I must say they do not disappoint.

The tank racks come in black or polished steel, they will fit all Royal Enfield models except the Himalaya (sorry Himy guys). I took some quick shots , you can see installed shots in the web store, HERE is a link.

Be on the look out for more cool bits from Motone, I have it on good authority that Royal Enfield is on their radar.

By Tim
The black parcel racks are officially out of stock. If you've had your eye on the polished option you should get one while I got 'em.

I should mention, if you have a Triumph they look great on those as well.

By DanFromVegas
I have both of those! I can confirm they are both great products! My 2" ROX risers were too much but these "up and over" risers are perfect. And you're right, the rack looks just as good on my Triumph as on my INT
By Tim
I am placing a reorder with Motone. If any one wants to piggyback on my order let me know. The shipping and exchange rate is a kick in the pants. These dudes put out top of the line stuff so I am willing step-out to help the brand. If you want something WCS doesn't stock we can workout the "buddy" price! :b2

I am a picking up some taillights. Motone's version is probably 3 times the Emgo price but 50 times better quality. I am hoping so anyway.

I was trudging through the internet and came across Motone USA. I sent UK a note saying, "Hey man!" "Transfer some stock to your U.S. warehouse." "I'll be able to slash my resale and we can give this stuff WINGS." But it washed out, apparently they are different companies.
By Tim
I went with the El Dorado and the clean Miller. it will be interesting to see what they look like mounted.
Attachments
miller.jpg
miller.jpg (72.18 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
eldorado.jpg
eldorado.jpg (44.18 KiB) Viewed 1382 times
By OlBilford
nice stuff! I’m a fan... worth every penny.
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:37 pm nice stuff! I’m a fan... worth every penny.
I set the prices, I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised. MOTONE

Consider yourselves on notice. I will be adding Motone's indicators to this section.
By OlBilford
If ya don’t mind my askin, which indicators are you gonna carry?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]