A Royal Enfield forum for the people

A place for new members to say hello
By bobscogin
Just registered. I've got a '98 Bullet 500 project that always seems to be on the back burner but I thought I'd stick my head in the door and say hi.

Bob
By Tim
bobscogin wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:13 am Just registered. I've got a '98 Bullet 500 project that always seems to be on the back burner but I thought I'd stick my head in the door and say hi.

Bob
Thank goodness I don't know if I could keep 3 Dans' straight, welcome Bob!

How much of a project is she?
By Tim
Bob,

I just realized you were the first new member to post in the new members section intuitively. I think you earned yourself a special badge. Of course if you decide not to return you'll never see if! haha
By bobscogin
I'm back! Just asked a gearbox question in a subsequent post. If I start getting answers to my questions you may never be able to get rid of me. lol!

Bob
By bobscogin
How much of a project is she?
[/quote]

It had been wrecked years ago and banished to the owners shed. Front forks were bent and the front rim was taco shaped, so I fitted an XS650 Yamaha front end a few years ago so I could at least roll it around. Not sure about the condition of the engine as I never ran it but it has good compression and the oil looks clean. I'll be digging into it for further assessment in the future.

Bob
By heloego
Welcome, and how's the project coming along?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]