A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By OlBilford
The avl engine is very different in appearance than an cast iron or uce. I think it looks like a air compressor head..it’s all aluminum and no black paint .... I am avl obsessed..I think they will be the rarest of the indian Royal enfields... it seems to be hard already to get proper parts and info...search Electra x....that will show you the avl
By OlBilford
That’s no explanation now that I see it...hahahha
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:57 pm AVL, how can I tell?
The AVL is a 1 year production model that bridges the gap between carburetted and fuel injected models. The UCE was horribly late to the production schedule and they needed something fresh for the U.S. market....the AVL is born. It can be confusing because AVL is used as a term to describe a model as well as the engine in the Electra model.

An AVL model has the engine on the right in your 2001 frame. They are actually really cool, I would love to have one. The easiest way to tell is, if you see the right side motor but there is not a rear sub-frame it's an AVL.
Attachments
Engines.jpg
Engines.jpg (59.8 KiB) Viewed 2146 times
By OlBilford
See ,what Tim said....hahaha
By gashousegorilla
You know .... ?? It DOES look like a compressor head . Or a Robot man head with carburetor and exhaust pipe ears ? D'oh !! :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]