A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Anything note worthy regarding the forum will be found here
By Tim
I added some avatars to the server. GHG is the only member to upload a custom image, I figured the rest of you thought it was too much of a pain in the ass. Now all you have to do is pick one from the list. If the demand / usage grows I will upload more options. I tried to find some motorcycle themed stuff but nothing jumped out at me.
By OlBilford
I have been trying to add my own custom avatar,but it’s always too big, that’s why mine is still unexsistant..have to fire up the old photoshop...
By gashousegorilla
My youngest son fixed mine . How ... I don't know ? He just pushed me out of the the way and said get out of the way Dad. Hahaha ! He went to some other site and converted something ...
By OlBilford
Hahah,well I am childless...I am doomed to being faceless...hahah
By gashousegorilla
I'll see If I can drag him off his Video game and come out to the cold garage and show me ....
By DanFromVegas
I just did it. It's not how you would think. You have to go into the cartoon avatars first, then you'll find the upload link.
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:32 pm I have been trying to add my own custom avatar,but it’s always too big, that’s why mine is still unexsistant..have to fire up the old photoshop...
I increased the file size limit to 10 MB, you should be able to go crazy in Avatar land.

If you are still having trouble just attached the image you want and I can upload it for you.
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:59 pm I just did it. It's not how you would think. You have to go into the cartoon avatars first, then you'll find the upload link.
Nice avatar Dan!
By OlBilford
yay! Now I’m a forum wanker!!
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:37 pm yay! Now I’m a forum wanker!!
Is that avatar what it looks like?!? :roflol
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]