A Royal Enfield forum for the people

The one that started it all!
By DanFromVegas
Well I feel stupid. It didn't show in the preview but is there in the post. BTW, anyone got a head for this poor 2001 ES?

By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:09 am Well I feel stupid. It didn't show in the preview but is there in the post. BTW, anyone got a head for this poor 2001 ES?
Dan,

I moved this one since it's more about the head and not the picture. When I moved it, the picture didn't come alone, so I added it back in. I hope you don't mind! :|

This bike has history Dan I hope you can bring her back. I personally guarded the tank for years. That is (was) Kevin's personal bike. Kevin owns a lot of bikes but that one he road.
By DanFromVegas
I found a head on eBay for about half of Hitchcock's price. Brand new, never run. Once it arrives I'll have an Idea of what else it needs. I know it needs a carb. Kevin suggested a 34mm Mikuni. I'll probably go for a new one from Hitchcock's rather than trust someone's old junk. It's too easy to screw up a carb.
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:26 am I found a head on eBay for about half of Hitchcock's price. Brand new, never run. Once it arrives I'll have an Idea of what else it needs. I know it needs a carb. Kevin suggested a 34mm Mikuni. I'll probably go for a new one from Hitchcock's rather than trust someone's old junk. It's too easy to screw up a carb.
JRC carbs are half the price and worth checking out. Another good company that answers the phone.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]