A Royal Enfield forum for the people

A place for new members to say hello
By Tim
Welcome Swamp2!

I was sincerely hoping you would find your way over here. The Royal Enfield parts and accessories landscape is difficult to navigate even for veterans, I can't imagine being new at this point in history.
By swamp2
Hi Tim, well - we all have to start somewhere, right? 2 months ago, I had no Royal Enfields. Now I have two - a pretty sweet 2012 Classic Chrome and a 2009 G5 Deluxe project bike. I'll be in learning mode for a bit.

Steve
By DanFromVegas
Welcome fellow addict. It had been 8 years since my last Royal Enfield. Then they announced the 650. That triggered something and I now own 4 REs. My poor Triumph is being neglected.
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:09 pm Welcome fellow addict. It had been 8 years since my last Royal Enfield. Then they announced the 650. That triggered something and I now own 4 REs. My poor Triumph is being neglected.
What model did you have 8 years ago? I'm wondering if we had any memorable conversations during your last ownership stint.
By gashousegorilla
Welcome swamp2 ! We'll do our best to help you with whatever questions we you may have. ... Or at the very least with the UCE Engine bikes in my case ! LOL ! I have been wrenching and modifying on them since they came out...
By swamp2
DanFromVegas wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:09 pm Welcome fellow addict. It had been 8 years since my last Royal Enfield. Then they announced the 650. That triggered something and I now own 4 REs. My poor Triumph is being neglected.
Yeah, I predict a 650 sometime in my future. I love the INT in orange. But for now, I'm tickled with my Classic 500.
By heloego
Welcome! And what's the latest on your G5?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]