A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By Street_Kleaver
Took it out for a good ride to test its new ergonomics after modifying a set of clubman bars to suit me. Got them back from being re-chromed. Feels very comfortable. My ass is up against the hump and my arms in a nice position. Feels like equal pressure on my hands and feet. I can get down and tuck in.
Everything feels neutral and comfortable. A win!

The tune feels like it's pretty well spot on, Pulling strong from down low all the way to 5500rpm. The strongest being 3500rpm to 5500rpm.

Rung it out to make sure the new pushrod anything is fine and surprises kept coming!
It exceeded 100mph! Especially that I could actually read the speedo that is ha now rubber mounts, instead of it vibrating into a blur!
Touched the (stock) rev limiter at 102mph/164mk/h!

I'm very happy with the results and how it performs. Great street power delivery with the top end to match.

This will be it for updates for a while. Suspension tuning is next. I'll revalve the forks and have a look at the rear shocks and see if they can be revalved too.

The only last upgrade I've done is installed 3 heavy clutch springs. The rest is doing great. Love this thing!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]