A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Searching for that special widget? Post your need here.
By Tim
Huh? I wonder where I'll find a cover? :roflol

Great opportunity to upgrade to the newer cover the doesn't contact the frame.
By Narada
Wow, not bad! A diamond in the rough, like Cinderella!

Just needs a little elbow grease. Maybe a WCS logo on the tank, some dingle balls... :D
By OlBilford
Narada wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:45 pm Wow, not bad! A diamond in the rough, like Cinderella!

Just needs a little elbow grease. Maybe a WCS logo on the tank, some dingle balls... :D
Yes! That conjures visions of velour and wood paneling...
By Tim
So the shop bike is in route, but I had a problem. Shipping tools across the country is expensive and I've moved timezones twice in as many years. All my tools are in Minnesota.

I stopped by Harbor Freight and picked up the essential Royal Enfield "special" tool .
Attachments
IMG_20191228_172100.jpg
IMG_20191228_172100.jpg (3.77 MiB) Viewed 1215 times
By OlBilford
I don’t know Tim,seems a little small...hahah
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:51 pm I don’t know Tim,seems a little small...hahah
That's what she said! :roflol
By OlBilford
Hahahha, you say what I think sometimes...
By Tim
It arrived safely! In over all decent looking condition, if I had to guess I would say she sat out in the California sun for a few years. I was hoping for a center stand since I don't have a lift, no such luck. i will probably get a harbor freight cheapo at some point.

I am going to let my daughter name it, so we could end up with something like sugar pig, haha

By Tim
I don't know how you guys get anything done at work when there is a bike that needs attention in the garage!
By gashousegorilla
It IS a difficult thing ! One of life's trials to have that weighing on your mind.... Where's your dang pictures go Tim !? :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]