A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Searching for that special widget? Post your need here.
By Tim
I need a shop bike that I can test fitment of new accessories on. As most of you know we can't just take the supplier's word. "It Fits " has several different meanings depending on which part of the world you are from.

A rolling chassis would do. I am going to focus on the 5 series platform for now. First because they are the most common, and second because they are the model most recently forgotten about.

I briefly looked into acquiring one from the domestic market, but that went nowhere. If you happen to frequent auction sites and find a wreck that might work for me please let me know.
By DanFromVegas
I have the '09 that Kevin said "ran when I parked it. It's ugly but all there, I think.
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:45 am I have the '09 that Kevin said "ran when I parked it. It's ugly but all there, I think.
Oh Dan, I like you more and more every day! Please send me an email with the specifics.
By Tim
Vegas Dan basically donated a shop bike to the cause, what a stand-up guy! Thanks to Dan WCS will really be able to step up the custom parts selection. The Royal Enfield community will be benefiting from Dan's generosity for years to come.

Thanks Dan "from Vegas"!
By swamp2
Thanks Dan, we all appreciate it!

Steve
By Narada
Good job Dan, your generosity will benefit us all! 8-)

I am curiuos about this bike... Is there a pic?
Sounds like a homely bike with an ever increasing provenence...might be the centerpiece of a Royal Enfield Museum one day! ;)
By OlBilford
Whaaaat!? Heck yeah! Man,it really IS Christmas!! Hizzah!
By DanFromVegas
ImageIt's rough but mostly there. The battery and cover are missing. Cases are corroded.
Attachments
IMG_1889.jpeg
IMG_1889.jpeg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 1468 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]