A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By OlBilford
Like panties at a rave...hahahah has anyone been ballsy enough to drop the clip ons to a more traditional height? I sure think the look is more on par than the conservative factory placement...but I continue to use the old card whenever I try and talk myself into making her more al-thentic...I’ve got a picture of a conti gt 250 on the wall of my garage...and it looks proper...and it’s got them bars slung low!! Would that be the first production “cafe racer”? Is the true spirit of the cafe racer to build it yourself? Because I hate the mono shock ass in the air style “racer” does that make it less al-thentic? I’ve many questions...hahaah
By OlBilford
Well,Billy....may I call you Billy?.... if you are a man of advanced age,you may want to consider the “aggressive” riding position that lowering your bars puts ya in...and also,the factory bars are not made for any position but the one they come in oem...
As a fella who has attempted such a mod...I would recommend woodcraft three piece clip ons...if you like adjustments,I’d go one further and get the “riser” model in the desired height. The woodcraft make it so a man don’t gotta drop his forks and headlight brackets...but if you are less lazy,try any quality clip on...but I would avoid dropping the factory clip ons,on safety alone.and make sure your bars of choice have at the very least,two pinch points...slipping bars are as terrifying as they are undesirable. Good luck...
You handsome devil.....
By OlBilford
The Specials once did a song called “Ghost Town”
By OlBilford
I am referring to the emptiness of this forum...I guess we aren’t discussing how to know if we have enough oil in our machine...or anything discussed in the owners manual...I’m just a middle aged man who loves these bikes..what the fudge do I know?!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]