A Royal Enfield forum for the people

A place for new members to say hello
By Tim
Glad to hear you found a tank! Did it slide right on without modification?
By Tim
Upintheair wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:09 pm Yes it did fit properly. My only problem is that the low fuel level sensor won't screw in, so I will be ordering a new one and the fuel cap won't latch down and release the key. It apparently was a display model and has signs of being fitted to a bike.
A lot on times, the threads have over spray from the factory paint job. It's worth a check, to my knowledge the threads have not changed.
By Tim
Upintheair wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:22 am Ran a tap through and cleaned up the threads. The sensor is now in place. I'm now waiting for the new cap that is being sent by Hitchcock. Thanks for encouraging further communication with them. After trading measurements between their cap and mine, they are sending a replacement.
I'm glad you got the fuel sensor working. Let us know how the gas cap works out.
By Tim
Upintheair wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:24 am By the way, do you sell the air filter that Ace produces or should I contact him directly?
I do not sell them but Guaire can point you in the right direction.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]