A Royal Enfield forum for the people

By Guaire
I got my 2011 B5 down the GW Parkway as far south as Mount Vernon (in Virginia). On the way back I stopped for this photo on the Potomac River.
This machine has the first ACE Motors Clubman Kit 2 cylinder head with our cams installed as well. The head has stainless steel valves, with the intake 1mm larger than stock. The Clubman Kit 1 has standard springs. This one has bee hive springs. This set up is not for all out race results. The regular tune, as you know, starts strong. Then, the motor just runs out of breath. The revs get higher but the power just doesn't climb. This cam and head breathe better than stock. The usual, off idle torque power, extends up to the rev limiter. When you are in the power band - anywhere...the power keeps coming on. This Bullet a real pleasure to drive. There's a progressive power band all the way to the top.

The stock steel valves have their heads friction welded to the stems. Under hard and hot driving the exhaust valves can drop their heads. These valves are one piece affairs.
Attachments
Bullet View 85 SZ.jpg
Bullet View 85 SZ.jpg (835.26 KiB) Viewed 1240 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]