A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind
By Tim
WCS just secured an Emgo account. Our offerings for reasonably priced bolt-on goodies for your Royal Enfield is about to explode.
By OlBilford
Well,I am excited for that! Easily excited? Mmmmm,sometimes...hahahah seriously tho,I think that’s great.
By Tim
Mrunderhill1975a wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:43 pm Tim, will this link to your online catalogue?
The catalog is still under construction. I don't have everything up and there are no pictures. Everyone is still running in 1st gear because of restrictions. I have been trying to place a stocking order for 3 (business) days. Here is the link if you want to watch the progress.

https://westerncyclesupply.com/emgo/

The Bates LED and the Cocktail Shaker are my personal favorites so far.
By OlBilford
Damn,Tim, everytime I peek at wcs site,there’s more stuff! I can’t wait for pics!
By Tim
I know, no pictures is a bummer. The distributor I am linked with has everything watermarked and for whatever reason can't provide the stock photos. Typically when you sign up with the big dogs Parts Unlimited, Tucker, etc. They give you access to a folder with 100k photos and let you go to town. I looked into removing the watermarks but farming the photos takes forever. it will be faster and cheaper to take my own photos.

I don't currently have a head pipe for the shop bike, so the first round of photos won't be installed. GHG gave me the low down on having one bent locally, but current restrictions and procrastination have prevented me from getting it done. Leaving something to the imagination isn't such a bad thing anyway, is it?
By OlBilford
The art of burlesque was founded on that exact principal...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]