A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind
By swamp2
Ok, people can't possibly be too busy to post, but it's been pretty dead here lately. What's everybody been up to?

I don't have a lot of RE news to report. Have been out on my C5 a few times, it's running just fine. My G5 still isn't legal thanks to NY DMV being shut down, so it's not getting a lot of use. But have been working on my 2 Yamaha 650 Turbo's, got them both running pretty good. Moved on to an '82 Yamaha Virago XV920 and got that dialed in pretty well, had a successful test drive (in the f'ing snow flurries!!) today. Next is a few chores on my '72 BMW R75/5. Variety is the spice of life!

Also have had a couple electronics projects. Fixed my old ('74?) Fender Bassman 10 amp. Have been working on converting a Bogen CHB 10 PA amp into a super-Fender Champ pseudo-clone with more balls. Next on the list is a 100W Bogen CHB100 conversion. I LOVE tube amps!!!

Ok any other good projects going on out there?
By Tim
I am working on a new seat. It's on the smaller side (13" wide) but really nice, leather, metal pan. I personally like the color. It's technically mounted but I'm not 100% happy with it yet.

I am also putting a few kits together, here is one

By Mrunderhill1975a
That is a good looking seat, did you do the stitching yourself? As for me, I have been working on my trailer, trying to get it ready for summer, it was working great, I cleaned some ground connections, that's when the trouble started. The right turn LED signal went out. I did some connection improvement and got the right turn signal to work but now the right brake light no longer comes on. The LED's are giving me fits. I will let you know when I get it working and am able to ride my Bullet.
By OlBilford
Gee,I been a hiding out,feelin like I was one of the reasons everyone left! Hahahaha no one wants to blather about food and Aldi,they want to know how to read the oil window or why their bike just died for no reason.haha like everyone,I been adding seats and lights and such. Springtime work around the homestead always keeps me busy in the spring, feels like I been drinking too much And not sleeping enough...hahaha doing everything but what I want to do is a good sum it up...I have got some riding in..I always get riding in..even if I have to do it at dawn! Brisk ride on the ole gt this morning...was being followed by a sheriffs deputy...hahahaha felt like a hooligan again! I’m glad to see a little action on here again.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]