A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 pm Tim, That seat looks like a gold wing seat,that was left in the dryer on high too long! Hahahah I’d need something to hold up my distended belly on the front of it!
Just give it some time to sink in the look might speak to you . Keeping with the Tex-Mex theme here is my budget beer for today.
Attachments
IMG_20200118_175938__01.jpg
IMG_20200118_175938__01.jpg (115.3 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
By OlBilford
I had that beer before! My wife brought it home from aldi I think... or Trader Joe’s...which are owned by the same place... and the seat does look comfy,no doubt.. I love the red piping...it’s no Tijuana tuck and roll...hahaha comfy seating and Royal Enfield never go together. Especially if you have the hank hill backside like I do.
By Tim
OlBilford wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:24 am I had that beer before! My wife brought it home from aldi I think... or Trader Joe’s...which are owned by the same place... and the seat does look comfy,no doubt.. I love the red piping...it’s no Tijuana tuck and roll...hahaha comfy seating and Royal Enfield never go together. Especially if you have the hank hill backside like I do.
We love Aldi! Some times I find something for the garage on the cheap, that's always cool.
By OlBilford
We do too...they have some great stuff and it’s always a crapshoot what it will be.
By Tim
Truth :!:
Attachments
Screenshot_20200213-215757.jpg
Screenshot_20200213-215757.jpg (269.69 KiB) Viewed 1871 times
By OlBilford
thats high science...that is!
By OlBilford
Oh man!! That’s the best thing ever! I love Minnesota..it’s one of the most beautiful states I have ever been to... now I have to plan a trip! My cardiologist is gonna be pi$$ed! Theres a new stand here in Dayton I’m hitting up on Saturday...I’m a man obsessed!
By Tim
I miss it, I guess I'm a farm boy at heart. City living is overrated, I prefer driving an hour to find the nearest Costco over sirens in the background no matter the time of day or night.

Let me know when you are passing through. My clan literally stretches from the Minnesota/Iowa boarder to the iron range. No matter where you end up I can arrange a couch and PBR on ice.
By OlBilford
My wife goes to Minneapolis every so often for work,but I don’t get out there that much anymore.i have some friends in the twin cities, we just email each other now,instead a visits..I love a Minnesota spring...man,it’s been too long!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]