A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Searching for that special widget? Post your need here.
By DanFromVegas
Tim, I'm looking at some AEW mufflers from India. I found them on eBay but I would rather buy through you if you have that capability.
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:13 pm Tim, I'm looking at some AEW mufflers from India. I found them on eBay but I would rather buy through you if you have that capability.
I am working on it now. Just an FYI see attached.
Attachments
Screenshot_20191209-073651__01.jpg
Screenshot_20191209-073651__01.jpg (465.15 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
By OlBilford
Man,I was just gonna throw that out there myself...I bought a “silman” “puja” silencer and it was covered in misspellings and was a Punjabi ,which means hollow,which is not what I wanted!... I would love some genuine Indian aftermarket exhausts to play with,half the reason I got the bike was because of the fact it’s indian..I did a fair amount of research,and there are a couple nice brands available,just getting them here and making sure they are genuine.
By gashousegorilla
My son bought a GT 535 last year , and it had one of those Wildboar reverse cone Mufflers on it. It sounded good... to me ? Loudish. The quality seemed ?.... Ah... at least on par with something from Emgo . They may be worth a look at Tim ?
By Tim
DanFromVegas wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:32 pm AEW seems to be a popular pipe in India. I like the TE 201 (not to be confused with the 102) because it sits level. It has a built in down bend to counter the RE upward bend of the header pipe.

https://aewindia.co/product/classic-sho ... ipe-te201/

I found them on eBay, or was it Amazon? Anyway, if I can throw a few $$ to Tim I would prefer doing that.
I will bring in a little of this and a little of that and see how it goes! Is it unanimous no one likes stainless?
gashousegorilla wrote:My son bought a GT 535 last year , and it had one of those Wildboar reverse cone Mufflers on it. It sounded good... to me ? Loudish. The quality seemed ?.... Ah... at least on par with something from Emgo . They may be worth a look at Tim ?
I didn't realize this was a family affair for you, that is pretty cool.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]