A Royal Enfield forum for the people

Excited about a thingamabob you found? Post it here.
By gashousegorilla
Tim wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:46 am
gashousegorilla wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:35 am I Completely understand Tim .... and can relate ! ;) Guys just do not know what they are missing....
Looking back on it I think timing had a lot to do with it. This was right before the transition and what not. Also it might have been the wrong platform. If I could create something similar for the 650 we might have a winner
Yup, it might . Time will tell I think ,if people find the header's on those 650's restrictive. It's certainly going to be a more popular bike .... and greater pool of people who may want performance stuff.
swamp2 wrote:
Tim wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:46 am
gashousegorilla wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:35 am I Completely understand Tim .... and can relate ! ;) Guys just do not know what they are missing....
Looking back on it I think timing had a lot to do with it. This was right before the transition and what not. Also it might have been the wrong platform. If I could create something similar for the 650 we might have a winner

If changing the headpipe/ID made adding a PC5 (or equivalent) mandatory, I would think the required cash outlay would have a lot to do with it (limited headpipe sales) as well.
It most differently will and does. From tuning on these UCE motors for the last ten years... I would not make an intake or any exhaust change without one. But everyone is different and have different performance goals and ride differently and sometimes even risk factors they are will to except.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]